Courtesy of Corbin Tomaszeski
- 1 large twister bagel, sliced in half
- 4 slices thin slices of mozzarella cheese
- 45 grams chevre
- 45 grams grilled yellow zucchini
- 45 grams grilled red and yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh arugula leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat a Panini grill over medium high heat.
- Place two slices of the mozzarella cheese onto each half of the bagel. Layer the grilled peppers, zucchini, chevre and arugula on top of the bottom half of the twister bagel. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle the extra virgin olive oil on top.
- Place the top of the bagel onto the top of the veggies and press the sandwich down to compress it slightly. Place the bagellini onto the preheated Panini grill and drizzle approximately 1 tbsp. of olive oil in top.
- Close the Panini grill and cook until golden and crispy. Remove from heat and slice the bagellini in half. Plate the bagellini with a fresh salad and serve.